Services and rates
Per the member subsidy program, Massey members pay 75 percent of the rates for instrument time.
- Rigaku Diffractometer - first 4 hours of use per day (no partial hours), hour, $25
- Rigaku Diffractometer facility setup - per service $75
- Bruker 700 NMR - first 15 hours of use per day (no partial hours), hour,$8
- Bruker facility setup - per service $12
Massey member subsidy benefit
Massey subsidizes 25 percent of the cost of members’ core laboratory usage for the following Massey-supported, fee-for-service shared resources:
- Flow Cytometry Shared Resource
- VCU Lipidomics/Metabolomics Shared Resource
- Structural Biology Shared Resource
- Tissue and Data Acquisition and Analysis Core
- Transgenic/Knock-out Mouse Facility Shared Resource
- Microscopy Shared Resource
To receive this member benefit, please initiate core lab services using a VCU index code associated with your name. When you are billed for core laboratory usage, the Rams FORCE system will automatically split the invoice between your index code and a Massey account established for this purpose. You will be charged 75 percent of the published rate and Massey will provide a 25 percent co-pay to cover the balance. Please direct any questions or concerns about the member subsidy benefit to Paul Fawcett, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 833-1959.