Make an appointment
For your first appointment, phone toll free (877) 4-MASSEY or request an appointment online.
Anyone can make an appointment at VCU Massey Cancer Center. You can make one for yourself or for a family member, or your physician can make an appointment for you. Please call (804) 828-5116, or toll-free (877) 4-MASSEY [(877) 462-7739], Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
As an added convenience, you can make an appointment online using our Web-based request form. This is particularly useful if you want to contact us after business hours. A patient services coordinator will process your request promptly and call you with your appointment information the next business day.
Please plan to have the following information ready when you call so we may serve you more quickly and efficiently:
- Full legal name of patient (including middle name and generational suffix, such as “Jr.” or “III”)
- Home address (including city, state, zip and country)
- Home phone number
- Work phone number
- Mobile (cell) phone number
- Emergency contact number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Health insurance plan
- Health insurance type
- Referring physician (if applicable) or primary care physician and the physician’s phone number
- Reason for appointment (type of cancer or problem you have)
Once your appointment is scheduled, be sure to record the following information:
- Name of cancer specialist or team
- Date and time of appointment
- Location of appointment (facility and location within facility)
- Special instructions (if any)