All cancer-related presentations at VCU should be on the Massey presentation template. Presentation templates featuring the Massey identity mark are available below to download in MS PowerPoint format. They include two title slide options and two text slide options for a total of four combinations.
- Presentation template–MS PowerPoint format, large logo on title slide & burst on text slide
- Presentation template–MS PowerPoint format, large logo on title slide & no burst on text slide
- Presentation template–MS PowerPoint format, small logo on title slide & burst on text slide
- Presentation template–MS PowerPoint format, small logo on title slide & no burst on text slide
Tips for converting an old PowerPoint presentation to the new template
The below tips are designed to help you convert an older PowerPoint presentation into the new Massey template. The conversion will only take a few minutes for most standard text slides.
- Select and download the correct PowerPoint template for your audience from above. Be sure to save the PowerPoint template file to your computer’s desktop.
- Open that template by double clicking on it from your desktop. Once open, DON’T click on the “New Slide” icon! Instead, click below the button on the small arrow next to the text label reading “New Slide”.
- You will then see a thumbnail image of all of the slide masters available in the template; at the very bottom, select “Reuse Slides”.
- A Reuse Slides box will open on the right of your main PowerPoint screen.
- In the Reuse Slides box, click the “Browse” button and then select "Browse File".
- Locate the older PowerPoint presentation to be converted and click the "Open" button. A thumbnail image of all of your original slides will appear in the Reuse Slides box.
- Use the right click of your mouse on any one of the original slide thumbnails and select “Insert All Slides”.
- Your original slides will be updated appearing as new slide pages in the new PowerPoint presentation template.
- Most standard text slides will convert automatically to the new format. More complex slides may need minor adjustments to follow the new format. Use the “Layout” button to select a different slide master for individual slides.
- Save and name your new PowerPoint presentation.
- Contact the Office of Communications and Public Relations at Massey if you need further assistance.