VCU Massey Cancer Center is proud to partner with merchants, restaurants, businesses and individuals to raise funds and awareness for our research endeavors through cause-related marketing partnerships.
Our partners donate a percentage of sales of specially designated products or services to Massey. Linking a product or service to Massey’s mission can increase sales and enhance customer loyalty while raising vital funds for research in the fight against cancer.
Please learn more about our partners by clicking the links below.
- Arnett & Associates - Premier Speakers
- Hadassah Carter, Keller Williams Realty
- Daily Bread by Marie D. Carter
- Davis Oil Challenge
- Devant Sport Towels
- Donlin's Pottery & Gifts
- Cheryl Fornash Jewelers
- James River Cellar Winery
- Martin's Pink Ribbon Bag
- Memorial John F. Kemp Cattleya Orchid
- Peebles - Emporia, VA
- Pretty in Pink
- Royal Nails & Spa
- RVA Fights Cancer Sticker
- Sedona Taphouse
- State Farm Insurance - Nick Anderson
- Traveling Chic Boutique
For more information, please contact Stephanie Jenks, assistant director of development events and cause marketing, at (804) 827-0642.