Thank you for your interest in the breakfast event at the
19th Annual Women & Wellness Forum Series
presented by the Stonehenge Cure Crew
on Tuesday, February 4th at the Jefferson Hotel
101 West Franklin Street, Richmond
Please note the following details:
- All special requests for diet and accommodations may be made through Stephanie Jenks at email@example.com
- Guests are invited to join us for a special reception hosted by VCU Medical Center at 7:45 a.m. in the Rotunda.
- Seating assignments will be available at the reception. Guests are asked to take their seats for the program, which begins at 8:30 a.m. and can expect the morning to conclude by 10 a.m. There are no tickets for this event.
- Bracelets for a Cure will be available for $10 each or three for $25 at the event by cash, check or credit card.
- An ATM is located in the Jefferson’s lobby. To view the bracelets in advance, please go to:
- Flowers for a Cure will be available for $25 at the close of the luncheon. This year’s design was created by the Flowers for a Cure Committee. Cash, check or credit card will be accepted. To view the flowers in advance, please go to: http://massey.vcu.edu/giving/fundraising/women-and-wellness/flowers/
- A door prize will be drawn during the breakfast program and you must be present to win. No substitutions will be allowed. Prizes may be viewed at: http://massey.vcu.edu/giving/fundraising/women-and-wellness/prizes/
- Parking is the responsibility of each guest. Please find additional information here: http://www.jeffersonhotel.com/experience/directions
- For more information please call 804.827.0642 or visit http://massey.vcu.edu/giving/fundraising/women-and-wellness/
At this time seating is still available for this event. Please contact 804.827.0642 to request an invitation!
Thank you for your support of women’s cancer research at